Get in our Sofa Spotlight, Let the battle of the businesses commence!
Bring your business for a spectacular complementary portrait on our sofa, and then make some noise and tell everyone all about it! The business to bring the most likes to our Facebook page by 30th May will be the winner.
We take our sofa to the beach every year for family portraits, and this year we thought we would open the shoots up to businesses as well and have a bit of fun with it too. The portrait sessions will take place on 9th March and it will be up to each business to bring and use props to make your session as unique to you as you can.
We will then send all entrants a watermarked version of your image to show off and share, and all entrants will be displayed in our window and on our website from 13th May until 6th June.
The winner will be unveiled at our Sofa party 30th May which will be a great fun night and a great networking opportunity too.
The winning portrait will be blown up to approx 1.5m x 4m and will be displayed in our window for 30 days after the winners party and the winning business will receive a copyright free version of their image to use as they wish. This image will appear in a quater page Lancashire Life advert.
All other entrants will have the opportunity to buy a copyright free version of their portrait.
This is a great opportunity to have some fun and raise all our business profiles, are you in?
To enter send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone and email, and a brief explanation of why you would like to take part in this event.
1. Entrants must be registered by 25th April 2014 to take part.
2. For a Facebook Like to be accepted it must be accompanied by a post that states which business has sent the like, for example “Hi, Happy Days Ltd introduced me to your page!”
3. Businesses must be available for portrait sessions on 9th March 2014.
4. There will be no cash alternative to the winning prize.
5. All entrants must play fair and remember the spirit in which this competition is intended!